- Living & Working
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
To limit the spread of COVID-19, City of Douglas facilities will be operating under new restrictions. The City will continue to conduct business, but the City requests that visitors practice social distancing, wear face masks, and limit contact whenever possible. Customers can still drop payments and other documents in the drop boxes located in the vestibule at City Hall or on the drive up drop box on North side of the City Hall property. Please call the main City line at (307) 358-3462 for general questions, or, if you know what department you would like to speak to, call direct.
Administration: (307) 358-3462
Community Development Department: (307) 358-2132
Landfill: (307) 351-2186
Police Department: (307) 358-3311
Public Works: (307) 358-9750
Converse County COVID-19 Information Portal
Converse County COVID-19 Alerts
The Converse County Website will be a landing place for alerts across the County. Please check frequently and sign up for alerts.
Converse County Mask Order
Per the Converse County Health Officer, Public Health Order 2020-4, all adults within Converse County are to wear face coverings in certain places open to the public, with exceptions.
State of Wyoming COVID-19 Website
Governor Gordon & State Health Officer Issue State Wide Closure Order for Public Spaces
- Signed Order (March 19, 2020)
- Supplement to the Order (March 20, 2020)
- Twenty-seventh Continuation of Statewide Order Order #1 (May 21, 2021) - The Wyoming Department of Health (WDH) is announcing the likely final phase for statewide public health orders related to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the immediate removal of one of the two remaining orders. Statewide public health order #2, which affected indoor events of more than 500 people, is now eliminated. Mask use and physical distancing requirements in statewide public health order #1 related to K-12 schools will remain through May 31, while the same requirements for colleges are immediately eliminated. An extension of statewide public health order #1 past May 31 is not expected.
What to do if you were exposed to someone with COVID-19
View Past Orders & Continuations for the State and County
COVID-19 State and Federal Resources (April 1, 2020)
COVID-19 Related Resources
Basics to Staying Healthy
- Wash your hands often.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, keep your distance from other people.
- Practice good health habits (e.g. get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of water, eat nutritious food).