The City of Douglas is now accepting funding request applications from interested governmental and non-profit agencies within the City of Douglas, for the Fiscal Year 2023-2024.
Please submit written requests to City Clerk, PO Box 1030/101 N. 4th Street, Douglas, WY 82633, NO LATER THAN 5:00 p.m. on April 7, 2023.
The following information must be included in the request:
- Name of organization
- Type of organization [501(c)(3), not for profit, governmental, etc.]
- Proof of public liability insurance coverage for organization and/or Board of Directors with $1M/$2M limits
- List of current Board of Directors
- Amount of funding request
- Purpose of organization and proposed used of requested funds
- Current and Proposed fiscal year budgets
- Current financial statement showing total assets, liabilities, income, and expenses
- Breakdown of other funding sources, including any funding received from CARES Act funding
Please submit an original and two copies of the funding request. Personal appearances before the City Council for those organizations requesting funding will be scheduled for late April or early May.
Please contact the City Clerk with questions, 307-358-3462.
"Aid to Others" Community Service Grant Application