Connect/Change Utility Services

Contact:  Administrative Services Department
               Phone:  307-358-3462
               Office:  City Hall - 101 N 4th Street

New Property Owner:  Please bring proof of ownership, identification and service fee to our office.  An application will be completed,
                                    signature requested and service fee collected.

Change Services:        Call or stop by our office.